1.0 Threats, Attacks and Vulnerabilities in computers
2.0 Technologies and Tools for identifying threats and attacks
3.0 Architecture and Design
4.0 User and resource identity and access Management
5.0 Risk assessment and management
6.0 Cryptography and PKI standards
The test engine features the following:
1. An integrated test engine which enables a user to download, install/reinstall, and remove any available tests,
2. Verify and download latest updates and patches, allowing to check for the same from within the exam environment,
3. Download/Install/Uninstall any test module from within the ITE (short for Integrated Test Environment)
4. Ability to provide question feedback on any given question while the test is in progress.
5. Immediate online activation using web-based interface with manual backup option
With the ability to verify for any revision updates, candidates can download and update any test to the latest version with minimum effort.
The CompTIA secplus practice tests offered by SimulationExams includes 400+ questions with detailed explanations. The question database conforms to the exam objectives and provides the candidate with simulated exam environment similar to that of actual exam.
Other practice tests offered by SimulationExams.com include the following:
a. A+ Certification
b. CCNA Certification
c. CCNP Certificaiton,
d. Network+Certification, and others.
The new SY0-501 includes questions for thoroughly preparing a candidate for the exam.
The test engine is .net compliant, and thoroughly tested in Windows 7/8/8.1 and Windows 10 platforms. High speed file downloads are made available using cloud platform.
Security+ Cert practice exam is also available for Android and iOS mobile apps, please check out security plus app for download and install.
Disclaimer: The website SimulationExams.com is operated by Anand Software and TrainingPvt. Ltd. All trademarks are the trademarks of their respective owners and duly recognized. Cisco(®), CCNA (®), and CCNP(®) are registered trademarks of Cisco(®) and Comptia (®), Network+(®) are trademarks of Comptia organigation, and duly acknowledged.