Saturday, April 30, 2011
The practice tests for A+ Certification have been updated at SimulationExams.com. The practice tests consist of A+ Essentials 220-701 and A+ Practical Application 220-702. The new exam engine has the following features:
1. Integrated Exam Environment - All the available practice tests from SimulationExams.com will have a parent document within the program. One will be able see the test modules installed as well as the test modules that available for download and installation as can be seen from the figure above.
2. It is possible to check for any available updates pro grammatically, and install the latest version of the tests. Note that it is not required to check for updates manually as it is the case with other exam engines of other vendors.
3. Un-install: It is possible to uninstall any test module or the entire exam engine. Note that if you want to uninstall the entire exam engine, you will have the option to uninstall the individual test modules or not to.
4. Inline question feed-back: Candidates will be able to provide feedback on any individual question(s) without leaving the exam environment.
5. Several types of questions: Just as in the real cert exam, several types of question formats are supported: Multiple choice, Simlets, Testlets, Router Simulations, and Exhibit based questions
The demo version is limited to about 30 questions where as the full version will have 300+ questions. Demo version may be activated in to full version after ordering the same.
Download Demo versions:
A+ Essentials Practice Tests 220-701
A+ Practical Applications Practice Tests 220-702